07870 520 253
- Running the pass, ensuring a smooth flow of food from the kitchen to the restaurant .
- Keeping HACCP and other necessary paperwork up to date and ensuring junior staff are keeping stations up to an excellent standard of cleanliness
- Daily food prep for all sections of the menu, rotation of stock and cleanliness/food labelling and dating of the fridges.
- Open/closing procedures including; preparing kitchen on time for lunch and evening service, keeping kitchen clean to a 5 star standard, mise en place and any ordering for the following day or few days.
- Training junior members of staff in our methods and keeping up with the standard of food we produce.
- Collaborating with head chef and owners on a fresh seasonal menu all year round taking into account the versatility for the busier and then quieter seasons, whilst also meeting GP margins.
- Running the sauce section at lunch and dinner covering meat/fish/vegetarian dishes. Also recently including vegan food to expand our reach of clientel.
2011 (may) – 2012 (Apr), The Bishops, St Davids. Commis chef
2012 (Apr) – 2014 (Sep), The Bridge Brasserie, Chippenham. Apprenticeship in professional cookery / 1st Commis
2014 (Sep) – 2015 (Mar), Kings Head Hotel, Cirencester, Chef de Partie
2015 (Mar) – 2015 (Jul), The Muddy Duck (1 AA Rosette), Monkton Farleigh, Chef de Partie
2015 (Jul) – 2015 (Nov), St Davids Cross Hotel, St Davids, Chef de Partie
2015 (Nov) – Date, The Swan Inn, Little Haven, Sous Chef
- NVQ level 2 professional cookery The Bridge Brasserie (Chippenham)
- BA Hons Degree in Graphic Design University of Portsmouth
- National Foundation Diploma in Art and Design City of Bath College
- 3 A levels (A,B,D) Abbeyfield School Chippenham
- 11 GCSE’s (2xA, 1xB, 8xC)
Available on request